The competition was based on the following criteria:
- Career path and employee training
- Help in employees’ personal development
- Incentive system
- Respecting labour law
- Timely salary payments
- Working conditions and H&S compliance
- Social conditions
- Employment growth rate in recent years
- Corporate social responsibility
- Opinions about the company
“Motivated, committed and stable employee is in the current market situation the greatest asset of each organisation, the more so we are very pleased that Grupa Kęty S.A. have become one of winners of ‘2016 RELIABLE EMPLOYER’ competition,” says Piotr Wysocki, Vice-CEO of Grupa Kęty S.A.
The Award Gala will be held at the beginning of 2017.